Saturday, September 24, 2011

day two...

day two...

Today I had a green smoothie to start the beautiful day right.
3 cups of fresh spinache
Odwalla green smoothie green machine as the liquid...
coconut butter
two scoops of hemp seeds
two scoops of mila
1 grande banana
a splash of OJ
a touch of basil
and it's perfect! NO sugar needed=(^_^)=

a HUGE salad for lunch at the hummus house with Brandon Constant! I did have falafal on it, but that was my 'cooked' food for the day.

One fabulous honeycrisp apple and TONS of water!

I feel a little lethargic today. I had enough energy but I didn't get a ton of sleep last night. I've been full for the most part but I noticed I have some cravings. . . wheat mostly. But I'll stand strong! No means no! Oh, also... I have noticed I've been pooping a lot more. JUST SO you know, be prepared. This is a bare all blog btw so expect all the details.


so far so good. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment